Monday, January 25, 2010

What makes me happy? No. 4

Hmmmmmm.... What makes me happy? Watching the tennis of course! I LOVE watching all the tennis every January.... but even better this year as I was able to go to Melbourne and watch it live!!!! Yep... that's me (below) at the Australian Open, Melbourne. I was like a little excited kid!! having to keep pinching myself!

I had a wonderful week of visiting my brother and his partner, going to the tennis every day, eating out at the most wonderful restaurants and cafes..... Such a great time.. I might have to make a habit of this! This was my Christmas present from my husband and I loved every minute of it. Yes... I was very happy!!!!


As I've been away for a week, I am slowly catching up with all my blog reading! I can't believe how much has happened in blogland and it's taking longer than I thought. I'm sure all will be back to normal soon.
Hope you are all having a great day!

Teresa xx

11 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa, so glad you enjoyed the tennis, I have been watching it on TV. I have just given your blog an award,for the details see my blog. Happy days to you and your family.

Mistea said...

Good to hear you enjoyed your trip and the tennis - the perfect present.

Roseanne said...

You are very luck to get to go to the tennis. I love watching tennias on TV..

Kerri said...

i reckon I seen you glowing in the stand. lol. i have been glue to the tennis. Getting so tired but have to watch it tonight. Lucky you. It a great experience to see it live. Nest year maybe

Susan In Texas said...

Glad you enjoyed the tennis. I would love to see it live like that. Looks like you're having lovely warm weather. It's still way too cold in Texas.

Happy quilting,
Susan

Sarah Lou said...

Sounds like you had a ball!!!!! Did yo get to hit any of teh delicious craft shops?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you what a fantatic gift...watching the tennis while I am writing this.....

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Looks great, I am going to be devastated when it is over and Ihave boring TV!

Cath Ü said...

Good to hear you have had a wonderful trip...
Cath Ü

helbel19 said...

Wow looks great Teresa, what a lovely experience for you.

Helen

Khris said...

You lucky lucky girl...I love the tennis...who did you get to see play? Anybody exciting like Leighton....hugs Khris..."comeon"